Friday, April 26, 2013

Really. Seriously. Teef

Okay, maybe I've had one too many glasses of wine tonight. Yes, I went out with Walker after work. Yes, we had wine. Yes, we were stimulated by good conversation. Yes, I'm now temporarily deaf because of how the bar got progressively louder the longer we were there, which was several hours. Yes, we ate tasty food stuffs. Yes, we drank wine. Did I already mention that? Regardless, these factors may all be having an impact on my posting tonight.

But really. Seriously. This is one of the cutest blogs I have seen in a long, long time. Not mine. Which is cute sometimes. But it is never, ever cute like this... one... here...

My Milk Toof.

Go there. Experience it. And then tell me it didn't make your day happier, more joyful, full of bigger smiles that make your mouth ache.

Thanks to Inhae Lee. Thanks to ickle and Lardee. And thanks to my friend, Caitlin, for introducing me to these lovely, happy little teef.

This one might be my favorite so far.

Oh. My. God. The Cuteness!

No comments: