Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pictures with E

Here are some pictures E and I took today on my Panasonic DMC-ZS3. Love the quality of pics this digital point-and-shoot generates.


(E at Starbucks checking out kitty pics on my iPhone. He isn't as cranky as he looks.)


(E took this picture for me while I was parked on the side of 89 in a "No Parking Anytime" area near the entrance to some park land. The bridge crosses the Truckee River. E got a bunch of pics here.)


(E on the shore of Lake Tahoe in Tahoe City taking pictures of the lake.)


(While E took shots from the shoreline, I walked out on this dock and got this shot.)

1 comment:

Cheryl Czekala said...

Really nice shots from what appears to be a very worthwhile and fun day!

Happy Valentine's Day and Gung Hay Fat Choy! Celebrating love, abundance and another fresh start.

xo