Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chasing the Image

I'm trying out this new visual story-telling platform called Storehouse. I wrote a short bit on getting back into photography and included a spectrum of photos, many of which have been on Bellhops at one time or another. I have all sorts of grand ideas of other stories I could do, but when I look at the stuff other people have published I feel very insecure. We all have to start somewhere, I guess, and get ourselves out there. Somehow, Storehouse seems so much more serious then, say, writing a blog. Hah hah hah.

Here's a link to my first effort. Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.storehouse.co/stories/50m5-chasing-the-image

1 comment:

thistle said...

I very much get the feel this is your "intro" post, and there are many more to come. It gives a great sense of the complexity of what excites you!