Friday, February 7, 2014

Photo 7 of 28: Friday

Beth: I had this idea of taking pictures while I was at my friend's beading this evening, but then I got distracted with beading and talking and the next thing I knew it was late and my necklace was done. So I decided I'd try and get some jewlery shots. Not quite what I was imagining in the end.

Wing said there was too much terror in yesterday's pics. I like her alternative to terror... a dancing lava lamp. Lovely and happy.

Dancing in the Rain

 

3 comments:

thistle said...

I LOVE the dancing lava lamp! I want to paint my walls now!!

Unknown said...

Love the lava lamp! And I like the blurriness of the background of the necklace - like the swirls and colors. Looking forward to more pics!

Snarfff said...

The lava lamp is just so very happy! Wing also got some great pics of food truck art - my favorite of which was a slavering wolf eating some sort of meat sausages - clearly promoting the wares of the food truck. I'm at work now, but afterwards I'm going to see if I can get some interesting rainy day shots.