Friday, March 20, 2015

Family Time

Last weekend the extended and diverse Forest-related clan came together to celebrate the life of Lucy Forest who, at 94 years of age, finally slipped peacefully into the unknown beyond. While the coming together was bitter-sweet, getting to spend time with Uncle Jim, Nancy, Tamara, Sam, Joyce and Ed helped get me through the weekend in good spirits. I didn't take as many photos as I should have, but here are a few worth sharing.

Uncle Jim at Joyce and Ed's
Nancy at Joyce and Ed's
Nancy and Jim
Tamara and Me
Jim and Tamara
Tamara and Sam
Us at Dinner

Family, however you come by it - by blood or choice - is vital and precious.

I may not have taken any pictures at Lucy's service, but I picture my extended family clearly, from the oldest members of our crazy clan all the way down to our newest editions.

And three cheers for Lucy!

Lucy at her Queen for a Day Celebration of Life

 

No comments: