Friday, March 7, 2008

This is how Pathetic I am...

So here I am, in cute little cottage (sort of) on Russian River, at 9:30 p.m. What, do you imagine I'm doing? Do you think to yourself, "oh, self, that wonderful Snarfff, she's off there in the country with her friends party like crazy on the river..?" You'd be wrong... MH is curled up on the couch attempting to nap, but failing miserable because I'm reading my blog out loud as I type, I'm blogging (oh the excitement) and EI is trying to find some music and MM is lost somewhere because of failed directions. I'm old and lame. Whatever happened to weekends away where you stayed up all night drinking, playing poker and insulting each other?

But really, I'm tired... and I have a cold... And MH is tired... it's budget season, after all.

We have a fire going. That's something at least. And even though the house doesn't have a hot tub, it has a big deck and we are right on the river. Tomorrow we shall taste wine, more wine, and even more wine, so I have faith the weekend will improve.

No comments: