Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Send me voicemail, please....

Don't you just love when people leave witty comments to your blog postings? I sure do. Yeah, I'd love to have 750+ voicemails instead of emails... and you know why? Because my voicemail can only hold 20 messages at a time! Muwhahahahahahaha...

Work is still evil.

But the thrill of the moment this morning is hanging out in a little cafe, drinking an incredibly strong latte, waiting for my new tire to be put on my car. I can see it across the street -- so it may very well be done, but I'm not finished with my latte yet.

Look! Kittehs!!!!


Katja and Keiko in armchair repose. Katja's all, like, "I'm so chill." And Keiko is, like, "Hey, what are you doing with that iPhone!? You better not be taking a picture! If you are, I'll so slice you up with my ginsu-sharp claws."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awh! Look at them. So cute and cuddly and Keiko is sooo ... Sonny-Corleoney?!