Friday, March 26, 2010

ZOMBIES!!!!!

I'm on a bit of a blogging kick right now. Not sure why, but enjoy it while it lasts.

A few months ago my Slacker Bro hooked me up with a new game for my iPhone. He wanted me to have it so much that he sent me an iTunes gift certificate for the very purpose of me getting this app. By now I suppose you must have guessed that the game somehow involves zombies. Clever you are! The game is called Plants vs Zombies and I have MASTERED IT! When the zombie revolution comes, I'll be ready with my seed pods! Just hang with me and you'll be good!

Just some pics to wet your zombie-killing appetite...

The brightly colored initial load page. From the moment I saw this page, I knew this game would suck me in deep. The bucolic plants, the dastardly zombies! Something must be done!



Zombie-killing plants in action. Notice the nice zombie head -- it is vital that the zombie head be separated from the body to ensure full destruction of said zombie.



My happy victory over a horrible mechanical zombie-construct intended to place all manner of zombies on my rooftop with the intention of eating my BRAIN! But my cleverly planted foliage have once again protected me and my beautiful brain.

No comments: