Monday, April 5, 2010

iPad: I'm Not Proud

Ok, it's true I told myself I would wait until the summer before I would consider getting an iPad. And yes, it's true that I now have one and it's only day 3 since the iPad dropped. And yes, it's true that I'm not proud. But I am pretty darn giggly as I sit here blogging about my new freaking iPad - from my iPad! I'll have to wait a bit before I can provide any real feedback on the little thing, but so far I'm digging it. Got a bunch of pics loaded, movies, updated apps, email and calendars set up.

Here's my home view with a background from my London trip photo collection:



The iPad may not be the be-all-end-all, but I think it has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to new apps designed specifically for the device. More later!

No comments: