Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nag Nag Nag

I'm being nagged again at the delay between blog posts, so I am here to provide another update to my friends who never see me anymore.

I confess it; I'm working too much. In fact, I'm at work right now, even though I promised myself I would leave by 5:30 today. But since moving into my new position, I feel a greater sense of responsibility about some of the tasks at hand and I am anxious to get some items off my plate, even if it means I have to work some weekends or late nights. It isn't all the time, afterall.

Got to meet my friend's new daughter today. She came by work for a visit and boy is this little Gina just the cutest thing around. And, seeing that it was Valentine's Day, she was all decked out in pink. Ah, to be a baby. I got to hold her for quite a while, which was very satisfying -- met my baby-cuddling quota for at least the next several months.

Tonight I'm going out with friends of mine to see Weimar New York. I'm really looking forward to the show, not to mention the time with MH, et al, over dinner.

As to the iPhone... well, I just love it love it love it! If only I could get the PocketMac Meeting Maker Go Between to actually synch Meeting Maker to my iCal, then it would be pretty much perfect. But that isn't the iPhone's fault. She goes with me everywhere, is very dependable, and I still get sighs when people see her. I wonder how long that will go on for. Not that I'm bragging, or anything. Heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so good at kids. Isn't it nice to be a baby? Just simply being happy or upset.