Saturday, May 24, 2008

Will they like it?

I went out last night with Sarah for our monthly "girl's night" and, as we were walking over to Pacific Catch, we stopped at Osso & Co., my neighborhood dog boutique. Luckily, they do carry some cat items as well (this may be a dog eat dog world, but cats rule). Got to chatting with the owner - super nice guy - and he showed me a new cat toy he was carrying. So I got it. Check it out -- and check out the video they have there, too! We'll see how the girls like it. I hooked it up this a.m., but my batteries are kinda weak so it doesn't have much umpf. I'll get some fresh ones today and try it out when I get home. What they did see if it they seemed to like. While I was getting ready to head down to Slacker's, they played with and were quite fascinated. Katja seemed determined to figure out how it worked, which totally made me laugh. I'll try to get some pics up of the girls playing with the thing.

No comments: