Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dinner Yumminess

Had a nice dinner out with Walker. We went to Paul K, which is located on Gough @ Oak. It was my first time and I enjoyed it.

I had a tasty grilled sardine appetizer with a really tasty Guvirtz (figure it out). I can hardly complain about sardines. Yum. Dinner was a nicely spiced sumac chicken dish. My only complaint was the meat was a bit too fatty for my taste (I confess I'm a boneless, skinless breast woman). But it was overall fine and the greens and fingerling potatoes we perfect. Had a nice Zin alongside that. Dessert was a mint pot de creme. Yum.

Walker had a salad and pan fried char - next time that will be my choice. Way tasty. Great minds think alike on the dessert front.

Of course the company and conversation was the winner for the night. Can't beat being with friends no matter the cuisine.

No comments: