Friday, June 19, 2009

Picture Catch-Up

It's been a while since I posted pictures, so here are some catch-up pictures. Hope you enjoy!

A picture of Joe with the lovely, fog-shrouded Golden Gate in the background. This was taken on the J&B day we had on his last visit to SF.



Joe and I drove down below the bridge, on the north east side. While walking out on the dock there was a big ole' seagull chilling out. I took a nice pic of the big guy just sitting there. As I went to snap another pic, he just took flight... I love this shot... look at his cute little web feet...



Some fungi I came across while talking a walk through Muir Woods with Michael and Edwin. Tasty.



A lovely yellow flower -- if you know what kind a flower it is, let me know -- seen on the same Muir Woods walk.



And saving the best for last, my folks! This is from their March trip. We went to the Japanese Tea Garden.

1 comment:

thistle said...

I had to SWIPE that pic, look how handsome he is in front of that bridge!