Saturday, February 16, 2013

Back at Blogspot?

Looks like Posterous is shutting down. I'm not surprised - I expected as much when they were acquired by Twitter - but I'm disappointed as I found it to be the easiest site to post to when on the road. I also really like how easily it handles images. I know this is the nature of the net, but change can be a pain in the ass, especially when you are nice and comfy.

I'm checking out other blogging options, but what I really want is an easy service that doesn't require any fuss and which I can easily update from my iPad or iPhone. If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll move back here. Not sure yet what I'll do with my Posterous posts. Don't know if there is a way to migrate that content into Blogger, but I'm guessing not. I hope I'm underestimating Blogger.

And, well, just because...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could try justmigrate.com for migrating your posterous to tumblr. Its easy fast and starts free!