Saturday, March 9, 2013

For Your Viewing Pleasure

I've got a bunch of pictures to share in this posting. Felines. Friends. Foliage. And randomness.

First, of course, felines.

Ng-Ult Feline Horde. From left: Leo, Long, Angel, Wu Mei.
Long stretched along my lap and keeping me warm.
Leo, Katja's litter bro. Notice his different eye colors?
Keiko snozzle. Seriously.

Friends. Sweet Ebru has gone back to Istanbul. Even though the distance is minimized with technology, she's still too far away. The day before she left, Abby, Ebru and I went across the bay to have breakfast at Brown Sugar Kitchen. Sadness can always be softened with tasty food!

Abby and Ebru
Ebru, we miss you!

And the precious Leila, who I babysat last night. We were supposed to party while the parents were at the movies, but she fell asleep almost immediately. I spent the next three hours watching her in between AI performances. She was much more entertaining.

Leila, oh oh oh, oh, Leila.

Foliage. Just a few pictures taken while walking around.

On a fence along Octavia.
Along Octavia.
A blossoming cherry tree.

And randomness.

From a recent ATM withdrawal. Seems reasonable to me.
My friend's birthday cupcakes. I had one of the ones in the second row. Holy crap it was good!

Ending on cupcakes makes me want to go out and find one. I wonder if I could convince Slacker to go on a cupcake quest. There happens to be a Kara's in the vicinity somewhere.

 

No comments: