Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just Some Randomness

I'm in the market for a more advanced camera option to supplement my great point and shoot Panasonic DMC ZS3 and have been picking the brains of my photography friends. This past Saturday my fount of info was Andrew. After getting lots of ideas, an offer to borrow his Canon 50D and a promise of a poker game in the near future, I headed for Slacker's. As I was walking down Andrew's little block to my car I came across this lovely. Painted vehicles make me smile.

Three eyes are always better then two

This afternoon I got home from my deliciously decadent mani/pedi and found a letter from Linda, as well as two postcards: one from Santa Barbara (Ng-Ult), the other from creepy Deer Lodge, Montana (Woodens). The postcards were enjoyed and then put away for safe keeping in my postcard books. Traveling somewhere? I love postcards (hint hint).

Postcards!

I then read, and re-read Linda's letter. I love reading her letters.

Her letter motivated me and I wrote a bunch of cards to assorted loves of mine. Let's hope I remember to get them in the mail in the next day or so. I still have postcards to send from my weekend up in Russian River.

Luckily, I also remembered I had to prep my computer for the SQL & PL/SQL class I'm taking online this week. As I was doing the various system tests, installing necessary plugins and ensuring my login worked, I noticed a detail in my confirmation email I had previously failed to comprehend: the class starts at 8:30 a.m. EASTERN time! Oh, for pity sake. I honestly can't remember the last time I woke up at 5:00 a.m. I got everything ready, though, and all I can hope is that I won't ignore my alarm tomorrow morning.

A clean desk to aid my learning

 

No comments: