Thursday, October 25, 2007

Counting Tissues

Being home sick for several days is a good way to watch some movies you might otherwise never come across. For example, Love Serenade. Dare I recommend this film? I can't resist. Yes, you all must see this film. It is, in every way imaginable, one of the more bizarre films I've seen, which should not be surprising since it is an Australian film. Synopsis: two sisters living in the middle of no where with no life. In comes the, uh, sexy DJ from the big city (Brisbane). Love and intrigue unfolds. I will reveal nothing more.

Other then watching movies, there isn't much to do when you are sick. Count used tissues? No, too boring. Nap? Certainly. Play on the computer? Not so much, but I'm starting to feel better now. Look through old pictures? Sure, why not. Here's one for your viewing pleasure, from my trip to London a while back.

1 comment:

Paco Taco Mike said...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better! That "danger of death" photo needs to go up somewhere in our cube. Hope you have a great weekend, and I'll be looking forward to your return come Monday.