Friday, November 7, 2008

First visit to the vet since...


Keiko had her first visit to the vet today since I brought her home over two years ago. I took both the girls and realized I only had one cat carrier, so I put Keiko in my weekend bag. This is her while we were in the waiting room. She has a VERY LOUD MEOW. Dr. Weiss took good care of both the girls. Katja weighted in at 9.5 pounds and Keiko at a stunning 13!!!! I've been directed to cut their food portions down by a quarter of a cup. They will not like this.

Spent the evening with S&L. I have a new necklace :-) I dig it. We had some tasty chinese food for dinner and watched Sunshine. I had never heard of this flick, but it was quite good.

My weekend looks to be a good one... tomorrow, perhaps, purchase of a Tassimo machine so I can renew my latte addiction... Sunday, Naan & Curry and W with a couple of nice boys...

Perhaps I'll fit some work in there, too... I'm very behind.

No comments: