Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1300 Deliciousnesses

Went to 1300 Fillmore (not an iPad friendly website) for drinks after work with my friend and co-worker tonight. Yum. Wine, hush puppies, duck rillette, friend chicken... Sigh.

And I think I made an iPad convert. She's not a tech person and ended up being very impressed with the simplicity of the interface. She's a good candidate for this device because she travels a lot and is looking for a light, easy tool she can use on the road.

And a pic for your viewing pleasure... A pup on the lookout. Lucy and I came across this cutie when we stopped in Occidental for brunch one weekend.



-- Posted via the SnarfffPad
(cleaned up post posting)

1 comment:

Cheryl Czekala said...

I like that your new toy has turned you into a Bloggin Fool! It's fun to keep up with you.