Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look How Pretty!

Okay, I'm trying out BlogPress in the full on create and post via BlogPress mode. I did notice last a night that I couldn't quite figure out how to edit a post after I posted it so I ended up going back into the Blogger web interface to do that. But the key thing right now are pictures...

Oh, look, it's my pretty little iPad at work. Please disregard my messy desk.




Oh, look, it's a jay-walking mountain goat!




Oh my goodness, kitty paws! Shocking!





Update: So, there are some spacing issues I can't seem to resolve in BlogPress. I'll either have to live with them or edit some other way. Also, when I look at the HTML it isn't as clean as I would like, but I suppose these are small prices to pay. Clearly pictures loaded fine. Even typing on the idPad keyboard wasn't too terrible, though of course it cannot compare to the standard keyboards. I'll continue to make use if BlogPress and see how it goes as I user if more.

2 comments:

Michael Villasenor said...

for some strange reason, i cannot help but wish that i was that mountain goat. so epic.

Snarfff said...

Word. That goat was all, like, "Dude, I'm heading over to that cliff over yonder to nibble on some ruffage. Don't bother me, man."