Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Night: Me & the SnarfffPad

So, here it is, Friday night and I'm chilling out at home watching a Clint Eastwood flick and catching up on some blog postings via my new RSS Reader (FeeddlerRSS) that I just downloaded from the App Store. Well, downloaded about 2 hours ago and now that I'm all caught up with my feeds, capping it off with a little of the CO.



I would have preferred being at Taraval Osaku-Ya with MamaJ snarffing some salmon rolls and guzzling some chilled sake, but a late afternoon migraine interfered with those plans. The SnarfffPad has been comforting me.

As have the kittens in all their cuddly goodness. Speaking of kittens, it seems Katja is happy to use the new giant scratching post as a lounging so ace, but not for actual scratching. So typical.



SunGard Summit starts this weekend so I shall be spending several days immersing myself in workflow sessions in the hope of learning something useful. I actually enjoy Summit. My creative work juices always get flowing. If only we had the time, money and resources to implement all the things we'd like to!

Continuing my assessment of the BlogPress app I'm using... Auto save isn't impressing me. I accidentally tapped on the post listing on the left of the screen and not only was I not prompted to save before leaving my draft but the draft didn't save automatically - at least not recently. My post was already four paragraphs and only the first one had been saved, and that not even the complete paragraph. Haven't figured out how to ad a link without hard coding the html and I'm still cleaning the post up in the actual Blogger interface after I post via BlogPress. Not ideal, but using the app is still better then trying to do it all in the Blogger web interface.

-- Posted via the SnarfffPad

No comments: