Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just the general news...

Not much going on right now. This week has been a busy one at work. I'm starting to get new projects assigned to me and the VPIT and I are trying to work out some initial PMO frameworks to use to attack at least our current and FY08 pending projects. So, the challenge is managing these new tasks with my current Project BOB tasks. I also want to find a viable web-based project management system that incorporates project portfolio management, too. Since I have no budget for this, it will be a challenge.

On the social side of life, a few of us girls will be getting together on Sunday to celebrate the Quasar of Rage's birthday (QOR). While I look forward to this, I do not look forward to cleaning the apartment -- thus, my efforts shall be the bare minimum.

And that's really all I have to report at this point.

No comments: