Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All Quiet on the Kitty Front?

Things seem better tonight on the Kitty Front. Katja and Keiko appear to be talking to each other in the way cats do, and I haven't heard a growl yet. I'm supposed to keep them out of the bedroom so if the neighborhood cat shows up at the window Katja won't totally freak out again. I've had the bedroom door shut since I got home, but I'm not sure I can lock them out all night, though i'll try for their own harmony. I expect they will be digging at the door before long, but I shall force myself to be strong.

I did a short writing exercise, but I'm not as brave as Just Mike to share it with all of you. But I shared it with him. I figured I owed him one since I gave him some feedback last week. Gotta be willing to take it if you're gonna give it...

3 comments:

JoeEuphonium said...

Glad to hear the restoration of kitty harmony in the land of snarfftopia. ^.^ But poor babies being locked out of mama's room.

On another note... SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US! >.<

hehe Aww Snarff you tease us with your stories of your writings, getting our tongues lapping for your literary creativeness only to have it snatched from our lips like a mom smacking a lil boys hand as he stares intently at the cookie jar and reaches for it. V.V

Snarfff said...

LOL, Joe! Maybe when I know you better... :-)

JoeEuphonium said...

hehe Yes I can wait for that. ^.^ Just hurry it up! lol >.<