Sunday, October 19, 2008

Warhammer vs Portfolio Management

One more class session down, though it was a particularly boring one -- on resource allocation. The topic is important, but I didn't find the session very useful in helping to understand ways to better determine and manage. But then, I suppose we still remain pretty far away from being organizationally ready for this type of effort -- not to mention that there just isn't enough people to even develop and manage such information.

Now I just have to decide... do I want to do another session and be all productive and one step closer to being done with the class and ready for the next one? Or do I install Vista on my mac and set myself up to play Warhammer, which my Slacker Bro bought for me the other day? And how can I cheat on WoW in such a way? It just seems, oh, dirty to contemplate it!!!!

UPDATE: doing another session... at least 1/2 of one. Not sure I'll have the attention span to do the whole thing now. Maybe finish after I watch today's episode of Trueblood later on...

4 comments:

JoeEuphonium said...

hehe ... oooh cheat on warhammer... thats almost like dirty foreplay talk to some people snarff >.<

Yay for for going on with another lesson though! Very responsible and you will enjoy the game that much more when you finally get through all the freaking installation that is.

thistle said...

hee hee... silly guy who isnt really a gaming nerd, getting his games mixed up. But the uber positive vibes kinda make up for it huh....

Work sucks! Long live gaming!!!

JoeEuphonium said...

>.< It has been explained to me what you meant by cheat! The reference to cheating on WOW with Warhammer as in a relationship never crossed my mind. I am such an innocent. ^.^ I thought you meant cheat as in finding cheat codes to use IN Warhammer! lol my boo boo!

Snarfff said...

I'm a dirty cheater... sneaking behind WoW's back to play Warhammer with my brother. I have yet to be truly romanced by Warhammer, though. Especially now that I'm busy throwing pumpkins at people in WoW.