Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Horror!

I've installed Vista on my precious Mac. It is sacrilegious and I feel as though I have violated my beautiful iMac. But I do this in the name of gaming and the playing of Warhammer, a new game my Slacker Bro is trying to get me addicted to. Of course, between installing Vista and then doing all the patches and updates and installing Warhammer getting all the other stuff set, well, like 50 years have passed and I'm now gray and wracked by arthritis and won't be able to play after all.

5 comments:

JoeEuphonium said...

Gah you I love you Mac peeps ... but why not just have another pc for windows stuff? Keep your Mac pure. ^.^ What would i know though... Mac mystifies me just like fire did to the cave man ^.^

Just Me Mike said...

hahaha oh beth! my suggestion: clear off all of the desktop items with the exception of the shortcut to warhammer so that when you launch vista all you will see is that warhammer link. remember, vista is only a hi-gloss version of xp with more problems. :-) happy gaming!

JoeEuphonium said...

soooo purrrtyyy .... @.@

Snarfff said...

LOL, Joe... If I had the room for a PC, I'd do that...

JoeEuphonium said...

Just Get a gaming lap top. ^.^ Then you can whip it out at starbucks or where ever you are and get some WOW on! ^.^