Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where's the Beef

So, on my way home tonight I decided to stop for some food and, because I was dropping someone off on Clement, I opted to get some mac & cheese & tots from Q. While I was waiting for my take out, I sat at the counter drinking a tasty pinot noir and gazing around, checking stuff out. I noticed taped to one of their fridges a print-out of a cow, divided up to show the different cuts of beef.

It got me thinking. What would it look like if a human silhouette was divided up in such way?

Round roast? Well, that's pretty easy. I have a nice big round roast myself, but you'd have to cut off quite a bit to get to it... heh.

Filet Minon? Would that be, like, the lower back? What about brisket? Skirt steak?

Ewwww!!!!

Heh!!!!!

Meanwhile, back at home I watched the Presidential Debate. McCain said nothing that would make we want to change my mind.

By the way, the mac & cheese & tots was kick-ass!

4 comments:

JoeEuphonium said...

hehehe Oh my ^.^ you really thought about this didn't you. I suppose it is warranted information to know in case one is in a plane crash and survives and may need to sustain ones self off the remains of the unfortunate fellow passengers that didn't make it v.v . All though the comment about the brain not tasting good is hard to swallow because of The wonders that Hannibal Lecter did with them in the movies ^.^ . I suppose only personal experience will ever prove that one to be true or false ^.^ ... until such situation comes along, God Bless Mac and Cheese and Tots! ^.^

thistle said...

... mac and cheese and tots suck.....

Snarfff said...

Thistle clearly has no taste buds...

Joe, I think we need to develop our own human meat silouette!

JoeEuphonium said...

^.^ hehe indeed we might just very well have to Snarff.

and shar.... hehe ... your mom sucks!...>.<