Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To Hell, To Hell

Is there no justice in my world? Just when I get off the pain meds - no vicodin since Saturday - I get hit with a return of the acid reflux, thanks to the awesome ibroprofen I've been taking for my arm. Two nights of misery and sleeplessness. I just want to be normal again. Sigh. Whimper. Whine. Complain. I have until March 6 to recuperate from this, cause that is barrel tasting weekend and I will NOT be prevented from tasting!

On a pleasant note... kitties in a basket!!!!

5 comments:

JoeEuphonium said...

*huggles* ooh bethums! Is the acid reflux really that bad!? Is there something else you can take for the pain? Motrin, Tylenol, Advil?

*more huggles and belly rubbles*

poor bethums... poor poor bethums


on the other note, >.< yesh those kitties are being adorable, probably because they know your not feeling well so they talked it over and decided that such cuteness would make you feel better for a bit. ^.^

Snarfff said...

Awe Joe, thanks for the huggles. AR is very unpleasant. You don't even want to know. And it is worse at night, making sleep difficult and sporadic - which makes me completely useless the next day. Pain in the arm is manageable now so I'm hoping nothing will be needed, but will ask just in case.

Unknown said...

Beth! So sorry to hear that now your acid reflux is back. Ugh. I hope that you feel better soon.

JoeEuphonium said...

*pours you a glass of warm milk for your tummy* It's gonna be okies Bethums!

davslack said...

poor bethums :-(