Friday, February 13, 2009

What's a Girl to do?

A girl cannot be held responsible when in a shop surrounded by cuteness and lovliness...

On my way home from work this afternoon I stopped over at Q for some mac and cheese and tots for take-out. While waiting for the food to be prepared I went across the street to a visit to Park Life. These are the items I just felt I couldn't do without...



  • Chicken tape dispenser... I mean, how could I not get that for my desk?
  • Wood stapler... a girl's got to think about the environment sometime.
  • Earrings... perhaps far too extravagant, but hand tooled, all gold, so, that's okay, right?
  • Tokidoki cuteness... no justification is necessary.
  • And an egg... but not just any egg... I won't provide any more details because this is actually a gift for Walker... of course, now as soon as she reads this she's going to be, like, why did Snarfff get me an egg... muwhahahaha, my evil plan is working!

And just in case that Tokidoki cuteness needs a closer look... meow, pfftttt!

1 comment:

JoeEuphonium said...

gah TOKIDOKI! The collector in me wants them all! *cries*