Tuesday, March 11, 2014

East Bay Roamings

On Sunday I had a nice visit with my friends out in the east bay. This visit was super special for me given how busy I've been lately. John, Sue and I started off by getting a coffee and taking a short walk in downtown Martinez before meeting up with Bill and Ian, at which point the five of us went off to take photos around Port Costa and Crockett and to grab a bite to eat. It was a good day and a real treat to be together doing something we all enjoy, namely checking stuff out and taking pictures. Highlights of some of the photos I took are below. You can see the full set on Flickr.

Cannoli heaven at the Martinez Farmer's Market.
X marks the spot... Of what, I don't know.
Marina building in Crockett.
In front of the C&H refinery in Crockett. Wish I could walk around that place.

 

1 comment:

Cheryl Czekala said...

Lotsa rules at the refinery!
Fun photos, Beth. Your photographer's eye just gets better and better.