Monday, November 5, 2007

Busy Week Ahead

This is going to be a busy week for me, both at work and socially. On the work front, we are one week before going live with student registration in our new administrative system. As you can imagine, I'm just a tad bit stressed on this front. Next week I'll be working with the student team in our "registration command center." I can only hope we won't have any major issues, but be prepared to deal with them if we do!

On the social front, except for tonight, I'm booked all week! I hope I will so exhausted that I'll actually be able to sleep this week. Tonight I have to get the house cleaned up a bit for some company. Tomorrow night, my old college roomie comes over for dinner with her 1 year old son, whom I have not yet met. Wednesday I'm having dinner with the Germans. Thursday I'm playing WoW with my slacker bro. Friday a bunch of us are going bowling. Sometime on the weekend I'll probably go to the movies with some friends.

The reason I'm going into such detail of my week ahead? Just in case I don't have a chance to post anything! I don't want you to think I've dropped off the face of the earth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What!!! Give the excuse ahead to slack off?! Well, then I am looking forward to your future postings.