Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day Passeth

Thanksgiving went well. Andreas, Esther and I cooked dinner and then Thomas and Ben came by to eat. We all got to sit at the table, eat tasty food (turkey breast braised with burboun, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, salad with pomegrante), drink lots of wine, have entertaining conversation. Then we watched The Jungle Book, with Andreas translating the whole thing to Ben (that was entertainment in and of itself). Around 7:30 the rest of the gang arrived for pumpkin and apple pies and more wine. By 9:30 people were gone and I was passed out from food and wine overload. All in all a good day.

Today, well, I didn't do anything! Watched some TV. Played WoW for far too long -- lvld my new character to 17 (I created a human pally, Pirjo, on another server and joined my friends guild). Went through Deadmines in a flash of an eye -- so fast that I couldn't even keep up with the bodies. I suppose that's all I can expect when a lvl 70 is along for the ride. Managed to get some nice weapons, though, and Pirjo is now sporting a blue mace that she will do serious damage with. Plus, lots of items to sell in the AH and lots of extra cash! Ah, the benefits of a guild!

3 comments:

Paco Taco Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paco Taco Mike said...

*yawn* it's been ages since you've updated this thing.... perhaps æons

thistle said...

*giggle* yeah, what mike said...