Sunday, November 18, 2007

New TV

My slacker brother finally decided to buy a bigger flat screen t.v. so I have opted to buy his old one from him. It's "37. Nothing fancy -- no high-end Sony or Phillips, but it should be cool. I'm really hoping to get my mac mini hooked up to it and perhaps even hook my laptop up to it so I can play WoW on a bigger screen. If it looks good, that could totally addictive. I'm not quite sure yet how I'll get it out of my car and into my apartment, though. It's heavier then I thought it would be. I'll find someone to help, but still, I really want to get it hooked up TODAY! Know what I'm sayin'? It's that need for instant gratification. Maybe if the Germans are home when I drive back to the city I can convince Andreas to come by and help me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can go help but you will have to wait for one more day.