Thursday, November 1, 2007

Drug Induced Sleep is Still Sleep

Well, I did finally sleep, though I fear it was only due to over-the-counter drugs. But, even drug induced sleep is sleep.

Update on World Without End: a collapsed bridge throws the cathedral-town into chaos, political machinations of a monk bear fruit, and a young woman loses her virginity. Oh, the horror.

I got my little old Mac Mini up and running again and am ripping some of my DVDs for playing on my iPods. I keep them backed up on my external drive, and can then play them on my TV without having to find the DVD in the closet. Very handy. Right now I'm watching Pride & Prejudice, the one with Keira Knightley. In all honestly, this version has grown on me and I can watch it over and over again without getting bored.

Tonight my brother and I are going to create some new characters on our WoW realm. This time, we are going to create Alliance characters and play them together. I haven't played my lvl 60 warlock, Sarilo, in a long time, and I kinda miss him. Blood Elves are just so very cute. I did create a new Alliance character on another realm so I could play with my friend's nephews. It took a while to get used to playing again because after not playing for a while I seemed to have lost all my skills. They came back quickly!

Slowly but surely my energy level is getting back to normal. Today I managed to stay at work to nearly 6:00 without feeling like I was ready to collapse.

And the exciting news: the Germans arrive this weekend! Can't wait!!!

No comments: