Saturday, December 27, 2008

Desk Placement


Thanks to Lisette and Ebru for furniture rearranging. After several machinations we settled on the set up in the picture. We moved my short but long red bookshelf into the bedroom and put it against the north wall, adjacent to the foot of the bed. We then moved the tall bookshelf along the west wall of the living room closer to the living room entrance and put the desk in the corner, flush against the west wall. Lisette used her super human strength to relocate my enormous iMac onto the new desk. I will have to get all the pictures re-hung and there is still a bunch of junk I'll have to find a home for that is currently littering the living room, but progress was made.

Lisette and Ebru also took me shopping and we had sandwiches together. It was a nice afternoon, but as always the visit with them was too brief.

1 comment: