Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas, everyone! Today's blog is brought to you via the wonderful typing skills of one of the guys in the featured photo. No, no, not the blue three eyed alien blob, but the guy, our precious Ian. Iam spending Christmas day at the Humphries Household. I had the adventure of taking the B.A.R.T out here and Suie picked me up at the station. We had a nice exchange of gifts and now we wait patiently for dinner!

One of the prized gifts of the day is the alien in the picture with Ian. Suie made him just for me and there will never be another like him!

Another highlight gift was the Roku box that John got for the fam. Apperently my slacker bro and I started a Roku trend. Steve got one for Christmas, too. Ian made out like crazy with over $200 in gift cards. Ahh, to be young again.

We attempted a walk before dinner out at the Martinez marina, but it was too cold and windy. Instead we are just staying indoors and keeping warm. Perhaps after dinner we will take a drive around the 'hood to see the Christmas lights.

I hope everyone has had a great day and I send out much love.

No comments: