Friday, January 30, 2009

Slowly but surely

I'll write more later this weekend but thought I'd throw this pic up that I just took while doing my nightly PT. No 90 degrees but it ain't shabby. At therapy we managed to get supination to 65 degrees! Still having quite a bit of pain but the meds keep it at bay.

Later: working hard on my PT, but frustrated because my wrist still hurts and is now starting to impede my supination progress. I'll discuss it with Dr. J when I see him Monday morning at the god awful hour of 8:30. Of course they schedule a follow up at 8:30 a.m. when I'm unconscious and unable to protest! I have no idea how I'll manage to get up. I can barely drag myself out of bed by 9:30 these days. Even when I go to bed early I can't seem to get up. Very frustrating, but I keep trying... have to get ready to go back to work full-time!

1 comment:

Cheryl Czekala said...

Shall I give you a jazzy wake-up call to your IPhone Monday? Whatsay, 7:30AM? A little perky music, a bad joke? Just say the word!

(It's them durn drugs that probably drag you out; that, and the healing process in general.)