Monday, January 19, 2009

Yum Kale Soup

Managed 45 minutes on the rack today for the first time. Might have over done as the arm has been unusually achy today.

The day started out lazy as I went to bed late and therefor slept late. But I had to get to PT today so I showered, tortured myself, putzed around on the Mac (messed a bit with Facebook) and then headed to the PT appt. I managed 10 degrees supination today finally, which is a big deal. Hopefully it won't take as long to get to 15 as it did to get to 10.

I then took a good walk over to the Walrus Arms for dinner. Cheryl made her lovely and tasty Kale soup (pictured below) and we will, shortly, have fruity turnovers for dessert.

One more day before my return to work. I do feel a bit anxious about going back, even though I am sure I'll be fine.

Update:
Walrus Arms Review
Quality of Service: 4 stars
Quality of Food: 4 stars
Quality of Liquor: unable to assess, will require future visit

4 comments:

Cheryl Czekala said...

The Walrus Arms is gratified to have finally earned a mention on your blog, however we note a lack of a star rating in your review. We hope a return visit will reward us with one or two. - the Proprietors

One a more serious note: Do break into your work life gently, Beth. It's gonna come as a bit of a shock. Partial days at first, okay?

xoxo

Snarfff said...

C: I go back part-time for the first 4 weeks. 4 hours a day. I'll take it easy this first half week!

Cheryl Czekala said...

God to know about the part time plans--

and thanks for the stars! : )

JoeEuphonium said...

Yay for going back to work!

hehehe now you can suffer like the rest of us do muahahaha! lol >.<