Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Visit to Lucy's

My cousin, Tamara, took me up to SR to visit Lucy this afternoon. We had a really nice time. We had lunch at this nice French restaurant (okay, the best freakin' pumpkin soup ever!), then did a run to BB&B and Trader Joe's. Ended the day with a visit at Lucy's place (got some PT done while I was there) and then had a smooth and uneventful drive back to the city. All in all, a good day.

Did the switch to the new pain meds today. I tried to go with just 1 tablet (prescription calls for 1 to 2 tablets as needed for pain), but 1 just didn't cut it, so had to take another. I see how it goes over the next few days and see at what point 1 might do it...

Watching Contact on the Roku box right now. I love that film, even though I've seen it a gazillion times. I just find it to be a chill watch.

Just heard about a remote iPhone app... will have to check it out and see what it's all about...

4 comments:

Ants said...

Ah Beth, missing your medication again. What are we suppose to do with you. :-)

Snarfff said...

Missing my meds? Oh, god, if I lost my pain pills you all would see a person gone crazy like you've never seen before. Yikes, just thinking about missing my pain pills freaks me out and causes me to break out in a cold sweat! :-) Though, it would be nice if I could bring it down to just 1 tablet -- I'll try again this afternoon!

Just Me Mike said...

I LOVE CONTACT! GREAT MOVIE! although, my brother loves to tease me about it :-/ hope things are well, we should plan a meet up soon. i get into town tomorrow afternoon

JoeEuphonium said...

you can try some natural pain relievers... hot spicy foods release endorphins that sooth pain and give you feelings of goodness. Sex too! ^.^ ... also...instead of two pills.. do one pill and a glass of wine.