Friday, September 12, 2008

Starting miles...

When I got home this evening I took a pic of my dashboard showing the 0-starting miles for the trip. Not sure how many miles will show up here when I return next weekend, but I'm thinking at least 2,300. Much will depend on how much I use my car while in Montana.



Anxious to go. I'm pretty much packed with the exception of a few things. The bad news... I cannot find my blue jacket anywhere! I am very irritated by this.

But will I get out of the house as early as I intend? We shall see... We shall see...

Things to avoid doing... reading people's comments to political stuff on CNN's website. It is too painful a reminder of the ignorance out there, and I do mean on both sides of the debate. I have noticed, however, that it seems the Republicans spew more hate then the Democrats do in these postings. If I could stand it I'd do an unofficial survey... I did like one poster's comment; "You spew your trash, I'll spew mine. You dope." And yes, he was spewing trash.

And am I being too paranoid? http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/revealed.palin.biden/ -- why is Palin listed first? And why is her text bigger than Joe Biden's? Little things like that can kill you... really!

No comments: